- Navigate to the SellerWit homepage by clicking here
- Enter your Email address and create a Password.
- After clicking on the Sign Up button, you will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email, which will take you to the registration page, sign in with your SellerWit email and Password.
- After signing in, you will be taken to the Client MWS Credentials page. This is where SellerWit gets the clearance to access your Amazon Seller account information. For instructions on how to obtain your MWS credentials, please visit the documentation here.
- Use the drop-down to select the Amazon marketplace for which you would like to use SellerWit.
- Enter your MWS Seller ID and Authorization Token into the appropriate fields.
- Click Create Client.
After completing the above steps, SellerWit will load the previous 30 Days worth of FBA and Order data from your Seller Central account. This step may take up to 60-90 minutes to complete (please note that this process takes 60-90 minutes only for the first time after you sign up for SellerWit, once your subscription is live, your data refreshes every hour).